A gift through your will is one of the easiest and most flexible ways you can leave a gift to the mission of VSB.
The benefits of leaving a gift through your will include the following:
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Leave a lasting legacy to the VSB mission: Teaching God's Word and Transforming Lives.
With the help of an attorney, you can make provision in your will for a gift to VSB as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form. Here are some options you can consider:
- Include a bequest to Village Schools of the Bible in your will or revocable trust
- Designate Village Schools of the Bible as a full, partial, or contingent beneficiary of your retirement account -- IRA, 401(K), 403(b) or pension.
- Name Village Schools of the Bible as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Make a bequest as a percentage of your estate
- Make a bequest of a specific dollar amount, or a specific asset
- Make a bequest from the balance or residue of your estate.
Speak with your attorney, tax adviser or CPA. Contact us if you have questions about how a gift through your will may be applied. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Store for yourselves treasures in heaven...For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -- Mt 6:20