general fund

Click here to go directly to our donation page

Express your spiritual values by supporting the spiritual formation of VSB students. The cost of providing a life-transforming, Word-based, Christ-centered discipling is more expensive than student fees alone can cover. 20% of our costs are covered by student fees. The remaining 80% of our costs are covered by the generous support of our financial givers. That's why your gifts are so crucial. Your gifts keep our courses affordable as we Teach God's Word and Transform Lives.


Make a one-time or ongoing contribution to the general fund. Gifts in any amount are appreciated. Give now.


If you would prefer to mail your gift, please send it to our mailing address (which is at at the bottom of this page.)


Give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. -- 2 Cor 9:7.