How does VSB stay connected and in tune with our alumni? Our alumni team helps ensure we're meeting your needs. They serve as your voice, coming together from across the Twin Cities, the country and the world, to represent VSB alumni. The board consists of VSB alumni who love their VSB roots and have a passion for deeper relationships with our 7,000+ member family. The board purpose:
- Cultivate relationships with alumni.
- Provide counsel on new VSB ideas and initiatives.
- Work with VSB leadership to attend to the needs of VSB alumni.
- Coordinate and facilitate alumni events.
- Research and select alumnus of the year candidates.
- Serve as VSB ambassadors in their churches and communities.
- Pray for the Village family.
- Promote giving to VSB.
- Represent VSB at special events.
- Advance the Great Commission through VSB's mission, vision and values.
Our alumni board members are an invaluable resource -- they're the voice of our alumni and help advance the mission of VSB.